“Anyone who is not willing or able to submit to mindless economic, political and religious servitude as a tax-paying worker in the class system of the “Old Empire” are “untouchable” and sentenced to receive memory wipe-out and permanent imprisonment on Earth. The net result is that an IS-BE is unable to escape because they can’t remember who they are, where they came from, where they are. They have been hypnotized to think they are someone, something, sometime, and somewhere other than where they really are.”
— Excerpt from the Top Secret military transcripts published in the book ALIEN INTERVIEW.
This is the most extraordinary collection of photographs I have ever seen! Photos of individual faces of people from “Third World” countries all over the world. While looking at these pictures of individual faces — all of whom are from countries and “alien” cultures around the Earth — I had the realization that EVERY ONE of these people is just like me. We are all stuck on this planet together, against our will. Each one of us has the same right to be here as any other. In Western “civilization” the “right” of an individual to his personal freedom and life are determined by how much money and possessions a person accumulates during their lifetime. This is the point of view of a person who has BECOME the physical universe. Their spiritual essence has been lost. They have BECOME the physical universe. Fortunately, most of the beings on this planet do not aspire to become a physical object. The Immortal Spirit endures in each individual.
The recent “scientific discovery” by NASA of an alleged Mickey Mouse Face on the planet Mercury given birth to a litter of “scientific theories” to explain the phenomena. Here are a few of my personal favorites:
1) The Mickey Mouse “face” is proof that Douglas Adams book, “The Hitchhikers Guide to The Universe” was correct in saying that mice are the Creators of The Universe. Obviously, these Mighty Mouse Gods left an imprint on themselves on the surface of Mercury so that Mankind could discover that Humanity was created by alien mice from space.
2) Disney Corporation has landed on Mercury and is laying the foundations for a new Disney World theme park called “Mercury Mouse House” as a speculative real estate investment funded by Wall Street Bankers and endorsed by Congress in anticipation of the potential colonization of that planet by humans.
3) NASA is making another lame attempt at discrediting the “face of Mars” by coming up with this kind of nonsense.
4) NASA employees don’t really have any good excuse to collect a paycheck.
5) The “Mickey Face” is undeniable evidence that people will believe anything they are told by “the authorities” or “scientists”.
6) This Mickey Mouse evidence proves the “Theory of Human Stupidity” which states “THE AVERAGE HUMAN IS REALLY STUPID. THE REST ARE EVEN MORE STUPIDER THAN THEM.”
: the imaginative projection of a subjective state into an object so that the object appears to be infused with it
: the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another of either the past or present without having the feelings, thoughts, and experience fully communicated in an objectively explicit manner.
: Ability to imagine oneself in another’s place and understand the other’s feelings, desires, ideas, and actions. The empathic actor or singer is one who genuinely feels the part he or she is performing. The spectator of a work of art or the reader of a piece of literature may similarly become involved in what he or she observes or contemplates.
Here is a video montage of Female Faces portrayed in paintings by Western (male) artists during the past 500 years. Although the faces portrayed were thought to be “beautiful” by the MEN who painted them, the reality of their “beauty” was very short-lived. By the age of 18, most women were “middle-aged” and “matronly” If a girl was not already married and bearing children by this time, her chances of surviving — in the lower economic classes — were not very good. The girl who was not “pretty enough” to be married was doomed to be supported by her father, or other family members, until she was “lucky” enough to find a husband, or until she died of old age or disease. There were no “jobs” or “careers” for women outside the bedroom and household.
If Females had painted portraits woman during the 500 year period shown in this video, what would they look like? Oh, but of course, females were not PERMITTED to paint… or read… or become educated… or go to school…. or discuss ideas in the presence of men. During the 500 year period during which these portraits were being painted by MEN, the women being portrayed were really little more than slaves, who were literally the owned property of their fathers or husbands. Women were expected to endure a life of child bearing, domestic drudgery and mind-numbing “female” work, like cleaning, washing, cooking, sewing, and having sex whenever their spouse demanded it of them (without any birth control, or abortion.) So, in retrospect, I think we must realize that the male view of women has not really been very “beautiful”.